Amazon Connector Not Working After Update

Hi -
I have been using Zotero for six months with few issues. I have been working on a paper and have had my computer on and Zotero open for about three days. When I rebooted today and opened Zotero, it automatically installed the latest update from 3/24 and everything shows as up-to-date. However, immediately after the install when I try to save from Amazon, it shows that it knows it is Amazon and the little Grey box pops up (although slower than before) and then it just hangs with the title of the book in the grey box. I have the same issue in both Chrome and Firefox, am running fully updated Windows 10, Chrome is up=to-date, and other connections are working including the Google Books connector and the general web connector. It was working fine about 30 minutes prior to the update and since the update Amazon simply will not work. I have gone through all the troubleshooting steps for translators and have rebooted multiple times and opened Zotero as the first application opened. No other changes have occurred to my computer or to any applications. Help would be appreciated because I need this connector and it failed immediately after the update. Also, is there a way to just uninstall the latest update and tell Zotero to now check automatically--I cannot find this.
Thanks,
  • I have gone through all the troubleshooting steps for translators
    You haven't — it ends with a request for specific information that we'd need to help further.