Newspaper name repeated in bibliography when including multiple citations (Chicago author-date)

I am citing multiple articles from the same newspaper, Yomiuri Shimbun in a book chapter I'm writing.

(Please don't @ me about the m in shimbun; I have reasons for that)

When I output the bibliography (Chicago author-date), I get:

Yomiuri Shimbun. 1941. “Katei seikatsu mo ōyake no mono: Habuke muda to rōhi, Kiribuchi joshi,” December 8, 1941.
Yomiuri Shimbun. ———. 1942. “‘Koko ni muda ari’: Orekireki no gomi shigen tansaku,” August 15, 1942.
Yomiuri Shimbun. ———. 1943a. “Umai eiyōshoku, haikyū ryō de kufū, shinshun kara Senji Shokuryō Kenkyūjo,” January 4, 1943.
etc.

In other words, the newspaper name is repeated before the em dashes. I believe this to be an error. Am I correct? If so, how can I fix it?

Thanks as always!
  • Yeah, this definitely isn't right, but I'm pretty sure this isn't a problem with the style but a software/processor issue.
    @fbennett any chance you could look at this? Happens with any two newspaper items with no author and same publication title in Chicago author-date
  • Does look like a bug, doesn't it. Did some processor work yesterday, I guess there will be a little more today. More soon...
  • Thank you both. Looking forward to a fix.
  • This is fixed in processor tag 1.2.33. The revised processor should appear in Zotero at the next release, and in Jurism shortly thereafter.
  • Thanks, @fbennett.
    I already owed you a coffee or three anyway, so the debt is just piling on...
  • I'm fishing for advice on another matter, and will be writing sometime soon.