working in two computers

Hi
I work in two personal computers (one I have it in my work and the other I have it in the house). I add bibliographic citations on both computers. I have Zotero installed on both computers, but the (Zotero) library on one computer is different from the other. Is there a way by which I can insert citations in a word document on one computer and then embed citations on the other computer in such a way that the libraries are updated through the bibliography that is inserted in the word document ?
Thanks in advance
  • You just need to sync.
  • one pc don't have conection
  • Sorry, I don’t know what you mean by that.
  • You need an internet connection to sync. (Otherwise you would need to manually transfer your library between the two computers every time!)

However, yes, you can access already-inserted references within a Word document, and you can reuse this. The same approach works if you are sharing the document with a co-writer, if you don't also share Zotero libraries. So you could look for information about multiple editors for a document, because that is in effect what you are doing here. The problem is that you will ONLY be able to use references you have already inserted into the document, and only in this document. (There's also no easy way to extract them back into your library.)