Short Title, Books, Journals, McGill Guide

Hi,
I am using McGill Guide to do citations for my disseration. I need to cite several papers from one author. So I need to use short titles to make a disctinctions when I am cross referring. However, it seems that the short title is not working for journals or book chapters. In this case, when I am using supra note, it is unclear which piece of work of this author I am referring to. I believe this has been dealt with in my last version however, I update Zotero this morning and this short title function disappeared. I do not know why. Is there anyone who can help me at this issue?

Many thanks!
  • Hi!
    I am facing the exact same issue... Did you, by any chance, find a way to fix it?
  • So far, I simply added < text variable="short title" form="short"/ > in subsequent

So basically instead of adding the title in every supra, it's only gonna add the short title for the articles for which I have added a short title in the notice.
    But that only works with journal articles... the short title still doesn't appear for books, reports...