cannot download more than one article on Isiweb per firefox session

Hi,

I have trouble to capture a second article in my session of firefox (on Isiweb particulary)... I have to close and open firefox to capture another article. this problem appears since I update Zotero, and uninstall/install the extension doesn't change anything.

Any idea to help me ?

Thanks
  • I have had the same problem. It began when Zotero updated most recently.
  • I am having the same problem too... can someone please fix this? Thanks!
  • Same problem: I don't have to restart Firefox, but I do have to open a new tab for each record captured.
  • For those who are experiencing this, could you see if "Report Errors" in the Actions (gear icon) menu becomes active after this occurs, and if so send in an error report? Thanks.
  • It does, and I've now sent a report via "Report Errors".

FRAMES?
    I've found that I can only reproduce the problem for framed versions of a catalogue. In the unframed version I can capture multiple records, but only one in the framed version. Subsequent captures appear to hang, with an empty info box (bottom right).

If I then open an unframed version of the same catalogue in the same tab as the framed version, I can start capturing again. If I then back-step to the framed version, I can capture one more record before the problem recurs.

Thanks for looking into this, Gabe
  • I experience the same problem with a framed version of a page. Interesting enough when selecting a second title record zotero loads the corresponding bibliographic data via unAPI, as I can see in the webserver logs.