Missing strings to localize and some unneccesary shortcut keys in the menus

I have found two text strings that are not localized in the program.
1. Clicking on the icon that allows you to add or remove columns from the middle pane in Zotero, the text at the bottom of the pull down menu is "Restore Column Order." This text string is most likely translatable, at least I have found this text string in Transifex and have translated it, but it does not show as translated in a localized version.

2. Clicking on Advanced Search, then on Title, the on more, the top entry "undefined." This text string too is translatable, that is, I cannot find the text string in Transifex.

The following four entries in the menu system have a shortcut key in parenthesis added after the text (that are not there in the German version):
1. Under File, Close (C) Norwegian text is "Lukk (C)"
2. Under Help, Troubleshooting Information (T) Norwegian text is "Informasjon for feilsøking (T)"
3. Under Help, Check for Updates (U), Norwegian text is "Sjekk for oppdateringer (U)..."
4. Under Help, About Zotero (A), Norwegian text is "Om Zotero (A)"
They work, but are not intuitive in Norwegian
  • "Restore Column Order" isn't currently localizable, but it should be after an upcoming rewrite of the items list.
    2. Clicking on Advanced Search, then on Title, the on more, the top entry "undefined."
    That's a bug. Fixed for the next version.
    The following four entries in the menu system have a shortcut key in parenthesis added after the text
    Those are customizable in standalone.dtd. (They certainly don't all need to exist, though. "Close" should, but the others, not really.)
    (that are not there in the German version)
    The parentheses are added when the specified key doesn't exist in the associated string.
  • edited February 7, 2020
    Thank you, I found the shortcut keys and have updated them to match the first letter in the Norwegian strings for each menu item. I have left (C) for Close as it is.
    As for the rest, good to know they will be fixed.