See collections an item is in

As per the instructions below I am holding down the Option key but nothing is happening on my Mac. This did work until a couple fo weeks ago - any suggestions?

To see all the collections an item is in, select the item and then hold down the Option (Mac), Control (Windows), or Alt (Linux) key. Keep the key pressed. After a brief delay, the collections containing the item will be highlighted.
  • edited February 5, 2020
    This definitely still works. You can test it by dragging an item from My Library to a collection and then, while still in My Library, holding down Option. The collection will be highlighted in yellow in the left-hand pane.

If you're still having trouble, we'd want to see a Report ID.
  • J’utilise la méthode suivante et connue pour voir dans quelle collection ou sous-collection un item se trouve.
    « To see all the collections an item is in, select the item and then hold down [...] Alt key. Keep the key pressed. After a brief delay, the collections containing the item will be highlighted »
    Cela marche bien, mais je me demande s’il y aurait une autre manière de faire cela (parce que j’ai plusieurs collections et sous-collections (donc certaines ne sont pas visibles)?
    Merci
  • parce que j’ai plusieurs collections et sous-collections (donc certaines ne sont pas visibles)
    Note that it will automatically scroll the first highlighted collection into view, and it will also automatically expand collections to show highlighted subcollections. If the item appears in multiple collections and some are out of view, you can put your mouse cursor in the collections list, press the key to highlight the collections, and then scroll with your trackpad or mouse wheel to see any that are out of view.
  • Ou, je sais et c'est ce que je fais, mais avec des milliers de références, c'est fastidieux.
    Merci quand même!