Item selector

Hi,

I added an item to a collection, and then a pop-up box appeared with a list of similar articles that I could select using tick boxes. I selected the ones that I wanted to add to the collection and clicked 'OK', but they haven't appeared either in the collection I was saving to, or in my library.

Any ideas how to make this box appear again, and why the items I selected haven't been saved?

Many thanks,

Danni
  • I added an item to a collection, and then a pop-up box appeared with a list of similar articles that I could select using tick boxes.
    This sounds like a misunderstanding. Zotero doesn't have any such popup. If you try to save from a page where Zotero identifies multiple items — usually a search results page — you'll see a folder icon for the Save to Zotero button and get a popup with all the items on the page that are available for saving.

If that's what you're referring to, selecting items there and saving should just work, so if you think it's not, we'd want to see Debug IDs from both the Zotero Connector and Zotero for loading the page and saving.