Not loading after Zotero update

After I downloaded the most recent update, every folder in my library has been stuck saying 'Loading items...' for the last week. I am unsure how to go about managing this problem.

Debug ID is D2081860462.
  • [JavaScript Error: ""110" is not a valid itemData field" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/data/item.js" line: 727}]
    1) Check your database integrity from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences.

2) If that doesn't find any problems, can you provide a Debug ID for Zotero startup, using the "Restart with Logging Enabled…" option?
  • After checking the integrity, it found errors and fixed them. when zotero restarted, none of the folders reloaded to completion. I ran an error report and got the following report ID: 263881603
  • It looks like there are all sorts of odd problems in this database.

Can you load your database to the DB Repair Tool and post the Upload ID here? You can ignore the download link the tool provides, which is unlikely to help.
  • @delcarroll: Conversely, if your online library is up to date and there aren't local changes you need to keep, you can also just close Zotero, rename zotero.sqlite in your Zotero data directory to zotero.sqlite.old, and restart Zotero to an empty database, and then let it sync down data from your online library.

But I'd still be interested in an Upload ID to see what happened here.

Have you made manual changes to your Zotero database file? Is your data directory in the standard location on your local disk, or is it in a cloud storage folder?