Translator issue when saving MEDLINE search results

Dear Zotero community,

Thanks again for being ever so helpful. I definitely have an enormous debt with you guys. I wish I knew a little bit more about programming so I could help a little. Most of my research team and partners use Zotero now because of the great experience I am having with it.
Unfortunately, I was doing a search in the MEDLINE database through the university proxy and it wouldn't save the search results. I get the nice folder icon, select the results I want, it starts to save and then I get the translator error (below). As I read in the FAQ, here are is the relevant information:

URL: http://web-a-ebscohost.ez54.periodicos.capes.gov.br/ehost/results?vid=40&sid=9dc91201-e323-4cbb-9c90-2c4819b48fb1@sdc-v-sessmgr01&bquery=((Firefighter+OR+Firefighting+OR+Firefighters+OR+Firefighter%e2%80%99s+OR+Firefighters%e2%80%99)+AND+(obesity+OR+overweight+OR+%e2%80%9cexcess+weight%e2%80%9d+OR+adiposity+OR+waist+OR+%e2%80%9cbody+mass+index%e2%80%9d+OR+bmi+OR+%e2%80%9cbody+fat%e2%80%9d))&bdata=JmRiPW1kYyZsYW5nPXB0LWJyJnR5cGU9MCZzZWFyY2hNb2RlPVN0YW5kYXJkJnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d

Debug id: D1591047582

Popup message: "There was an error saving this item. See Translator troubleshooting for more details" (Ocorreu um erro ao salvar esse item. Veja Resolução de problemas do tradutor para mais detalhes - as it is in my Portuguese laptop)

Name of translator: EBSCOhost