error message of data exceeded, not syncing files

Hi. I have purchased unlimited storage. Today my files will not sync and I following message:

The group 'CURRENT WORK FILE april -dec 2019' has reached its Zotero File Storage quota. Some files were not uploaded. Other Zotero data will continue to sync to the server.

The group owner can increase the group's storage capacity from the storage settings section on zotero.org.

2020 - Transplantation of neural stem cells encapsulated .pdf (2020 KB)
  • groups count against their owners' storage, not yours. You should contact the group's owner. They could either increase their storage or transfer the group to you.
  • Adam, I am the owner
  • Adam, we don't know who started that folder and did not put it in my name as I have the unlimited storage for our NFP. I started a new folder and moved everything into it, but where it looks like full files could not be uploaded, [there are open circles next to them], i get a message saying the attached file couldn't be found on my comuputer. We have 3 people pulling full text. if I call and ask them to sync again, will the full attachments automatically get "attached" in the new folder?
  • If you click on the group's name on https://www.zotero.org/groups, the owner will be listed at the top right.
    We have 3 people pulling full text. if I call and ask them to sync again, will the full attachments automatically get "attached" in the new folder?
    From what you're describing, I'm afraid not, no. The easiest would be if you could get the original group fixed, everything else probably requires some level of workarounds and manual work.