What you need to do to add new Czech translations to Zotero updates

I have noticed, that some Czech strings that were translated about a year ago are still shown untranslated in Zotero. I have also translated remaining untranslated strings to Czech. Is there anything I could do for including those translated strings to new versions of Zotero? Instatnt adding of translations to Zotero would help me a lot: I am currently working on e-learning learning course on Citing with Zotero for our students and I use a lot of screenshots and screencasts. It would be great to have Zotero completely speaking Czech ;-)
  • Translations aren’t added to the Zotero releases until they reach a certain percentage complete. Have you submitted your translations to the Zotero transifex?
  • It's now sitting at 100%.
    I guess you did that remaining part of the translation recently?
  • Yes, I did.
  • What's an example of a string that was translated a year ago that's still untranslated in the app?

We'll pull the updated translations now — thanks for that — and push a new Zotero beta, but any older strings should already be included.
  • Thanks a lot ;-)

I am sure about some strings in connector.json that are still shown untranslated, like: Saving to, Done ...