Storage issue

Hi, I got a warning that my storage had reached the free limit of 200 MB. Three libraries appeared in my Settings tab (My Library and two smaller ones). I inadvertently pressed "Purge Storage" thinking I was just eliminating attachments in my entries in the database. Eventually, I decided to buy 2Gb of storage but in my settings My Library just weighs 5Mb and not the more than 190MB it did yesterday. Is there an issue with synchronicity that will be solved later on? I have close to 50000 bibliographical records in My Library and I can access them in my Zotero, but it seems that is not reflected in my Settings / Storage Account. I click on the syncrhonicity button, it turns and turns for some seconds but it does not change my Settings results
Thanks for any help
Pedro Pinto
  • When you clicked Purge Storage, it deleted all associated files in your personal library online. To reupload those on the next sync, Reset File Sync History from the Sync → Reset pane of the Zotero preferences. (Don't use any other reset options.)