Copy group library

Good day

I have just spent a considerable amount of time creating a biblo with admin privileges.
I am concerned about losing all my work. There are currently two members of the group.
The owner and myself. I have done all the work and am considering asking the owner to change my privileges to co owner to cover off only having one owner. This request would not be a problem. I would like to make a copy of the group and place into
my library for safe keeping. I am concerned if I try to do same that I will lose all my links.
I have done a Carbon Copy backup my Mac but this seems over kill just to safe guard my Zotero work. I would ultimately like to get a copy over to another MacBook . It does not
need to be a sync featured copy. I have searched the help data base but I find
it a little confusing as to what path if any a person could take safely. Any help how to proceed would be appreciated.

Best of the season

Tim
  • edited December 25, 2019
    I have done a Carbon Copy backup my Mac but this seems over kill just to safe guard my Zotero work.
    You should always have a full backup of your computer, so there's nothing wrong with that, but for a one-off Zotero backup you can always just make a copy of the Zotero data directory.