can't save pdf into Zotero

I open a paper in pubmed or google scholar, just like this:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31089679. I press the button in the upper right corner 'zotero', but it only saves the html into the zotero app, it can't save the pdf and will show '×PubMed Central Full Text PDF’(There is a big red cross in front of this sentence). I am very confused,I uninstalled the app and reinstall it, but it still doesn't work.
  • Can you provide a Debug ID from Zotero for a save attempt where the PDF fails?
  • D165010193,thank you!
  • That doesn’t show a save attempt. Be sure to reload the page before clicking the save button or else it will just reopen the previous popup.
  • Sorry, D1722361679
  • Win error 123 during operation makeDir on file C:\Users\[…]\Zotero\storage\tmp-QwuY03 (文件名、目录名或卷标语法不正确
    We've had a couple other reports of this, both on Chinese systems. (English version: "The file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.")

Does this still happen if you disable ZotFile?
  • Yes, it still happened after I disabled Zotfile.
  • Does this happen for any attachment? For example, if you go to this PDF and click the save button, does it fail?