word plugin: editing/adding to existing citations typing only within existing labels

Hi

I want to add an additional work in an existing citation. When editing the existing citation using word 16.32 and Zotero 5.0.80 on macOS 10.15.2 I have the following UI problem: unless appending the additional work at the end of the existing citation, i.e. after moving the cursor between existing works in the citation, whatever I type gets added as part of an existing work/reference in the Zotero word plugin selector. So what I type shows up as part of one of the existing blue labels of existing works instead of in between them

Ok, this description is maybe not helpful. Here is a screen recording to make it clear:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9q19a4xknd9smrj/Screen Recording 2019-12-19 at 12.08.50 PM.mov?dl=0

help?
  • I’ve seen this too, it’s a change since the move to Firefox 60. It doesn’t happen all the time, and I haven’t had a chance to isolate it.
  • I have just started using Zotero in the past couple of weeks and it has been the same for me from the first attempt to edit a citation by adding another work to it. Setting the cursor at the very front of the citation list is OK, but setting the cursor after any work in the list causes it to add the new text to an existing entry, instead of creating a new entry, thereby corrupting the existing entry. I use Word 16.32 and Zotero 5.0.80 on macOS 10.13.6
  • This should be fixed in the latest Zotero beta.
  • It the latest beta (5.0.81-beta.12+5a1e32961), when I try to drag citation bubbles to reorder them, the dragged citations disappear entirely, rather than being rearranged.
  • The above issues should be fixed in Zotero 5.0.81, available now.