Error using "DEPATISnet" translator

Hello everybody,

I am experiecing an error when I want to save bib data from the german patent office site. There seems to be a translator for this site (light bulb icon) but when I click it to save the item to Zotero I get the message "an error occured while saving with DEPATISnet. We try to use Save as Webpage instead" (I translated this error message). The site is then indead saved as a Webpage, but that obviously doesn't help a lot.
I resetted/updated the translators both in the firefox extension and in Zotero standalone, restarted both, error is persisting. I also tried to save other patents on the site, same error. Here is one example URL:
https://depatisnet.dpma.de/DepatisNet/depatisnet?action=bibdat&docid=CH000000023491A

Can anybody reproduce this error? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!
Moritz
  • Yes, you are right. The Zotero translator needs a small update. I am working on this now...
  • Cool, thank you very much for your help!
  • This is now fixed — thanks for reporting. Your Zotero Connector should auto-update within 24 hours, or you can update manually by clicking Update Translators in the Advanced pane of the Zotero Connector preferences.

Any further problems let us know & thanks for reporting.