10 days no sync and reporting “out of memory”

Hi my Zotero keeps hanging and for ten days now it says no sync with red warning at the sync arrow. Yet I’m on unlimited storage cover. What could be the issue and how can I resolve it. I have been sending reports but nothing seem to change.

Tim
  • As it says when you submit them, error reports aren't reviewed unless you post the Report ID here as well. The reports generally aren't useful without context.

An out-of-memory warning doesn't have anything to do with unlimited storage.

How many items items are in your library? Can you provide a Debug ID for a sync attempt that produces an error?

Have you tried after restarting your computer with no other software running?
  • debug id 914562954
    [JavaScript Error: "out of memory"]

[JavaScript Error: "can't assign to properties of (new String("out of memory")): not an object" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync/syncRunner.js" line: 1010}]

version => 5.0.77, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.77, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.20.SA.5.0.77, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.14.SA.5.0.77, extension)
  • edited November 20, 2019
    You haven't answered my questions or provided a Debug ID for a sync attempt. (You provided a Report ID.)
  • debug ID is here: D731718402
  • How many items items are in your library?
    Have you tried after restarting your computer with no other software running?