Highlight collections where tags are used?

Is there a way to highlight collections (including folders like Unfiled Items and Trash) where a tag is used? Looking for a function similar to what can be done with highlighting collections when an item is selected in the center pane by holding Ctrl (windows).
Thanks.
  • This particular entry says that there is 1 comment but I'm unable to see it. I can see the posted number of comments on my other discussions. If you left a comment on this, please leave it again or let me know how to make it appear. Thanks.
  • (There isn’t likely a comment at all. The spam filter on the forum software sometimes causes the comment counter to count the original post as a comment.)

Such a function isn’t available at this time. You get this information using the JavaScript API, but not in a more accessible way.
  • (There isn’t likely a comment at all. The spam filter on the forum software sometimes causes the comment counter to count the original post as a comment.)
    Specifically, a user's first post of the forum is shown as having one comment because it's moderated and the moderation is counted as a comment.