Black window when opeing

Hi,
Is there anyone know this problem?

I installed zotero 5.0 with defult setting, also the zotero connector on chrome. But when I open it, the window stay black, however I can click something in it. The zotero connector works well also. It's installed on Windows 7. Someone can help with that?
  • edited October 31, 2019
    There've been a couple reports of this in the past on Windows 7/8, but no one had a solution. I would make sure that Windows 7 is up to date and see if there are any updates for your graphics driver, since this is likely related to your graphics card.

You can also see if the Zotero beta makes a difference. People sometimes encountered the same thing in Firefox (on which Zotero is based), and the newer version of Firefox (which the beta is based on) apparently fixes some problems with Intel drivers. (Note that you can't downgrade to the current production version after trying the current beta, so you should make a backup of the zotero.sqlite file in your Zotero data directory first. There's an automatic backup but doing a manual one is easier.)
  • Thank you. I have updated my graphics driver to the newest version and then it works. I hope this information could help others that have the same problem. You could copy my replay to other reports.