Zotero auto citation style

I am unable to configure this. I am not seeing the tabs on my screen that the instructions are telling me to click
  • You'd have to say what exactly you're referring to.
  • Trying to using AMA auto citation style by adding AMA. These are the steps I have taken.
    Documentation, using Zotero, generating bibliographies, citations and reports, citation styles. Which then took me to installing additional styles.
    Clicked on Zotero Style Repository link, style search AMA. American Medical Assiation appears, clicked on this and a window appears that says titled Zotero Connector "Add citation style to Zotero" clicked okay then a box at the top right pops up saying installing.
    Go back to my library, click the box to select all sources, clicked the "cite" button above date modified towards the top right of the page. Cite item window appears with a drop down to select the style to export the references as but AMA is not included in the options in the dropdown.
  • Go back to my library, click the box to select all sources, clicked the "cite" button above date modified towards the top right of the page.
    It sounds like you're using the Zotero website. You need to be using Zotero itself, which is a program on your computer.
  • That is correct I was on the website. I found Zotero on my computer, but now how do I sync my library from the website to the program on my computer? I went to Edit, Preferences and everything is marked to sync but nothing has come over from the website yet.
  • Got it!!! Thank you so much!!!