When using Vivaldi how do you save the article in the page when there are linked articles?

TL;DR: on Safari there is a hidden long-press trick that lets you work-around this, what is the Vivaldi equivalent?

Zotero has a feature that when it senses linked articles within a page, it offers to user to save the linked articles, rather than the article in page itself as it usually does.* When this happens the Zotero icon in the browser is changed to a folder icon.

A catch is that the list of things to save does not include the article in the page itself, so users can't save the article in the page itself the usual way. I was told a few years ago that on Safari that a hidden feature is that long-pressing the Zotero icon would bring a contextual menu that will give you can option to save the page. I have been using that as a work-around.

However, because Zotero no longer works with Safari I have moved to Vivaldi.

On Vivaldi I cannot find how to do the equivalent work-around.

An example is this paper: https://www.pnas.org/content/114/51/13315

Zotero offers to save the 'related content' article (see the boxed link below the author's names, before the abstract). I can't see how to file the article itself.

I have tried every combination of control-, option-, command-, shift- with clicking the Zotero icon with both short and long clicks.

How do I do this for Vivaldi?

———
* I have to be honest I don't like the approach Zotero takes for this. To me it would be more sensible for the list of items to file to include the article in page itself, then in addition to that any linked articles. This way users don't have to discover whatever hidden mechanism lets them save the article in the page itself, and then the one way works for all cases.
  • We don't support Vivaldi, but in the Chrome extension (and the Firefox extension) you simply right-click on the toolbar button. I don't know if Vivaldi supports that.
    I have to be honest I don't like the approach Zotero takes for this. To me it would be more sensible for the list of items to file to include the article in page itself, then in addition to that any linked articles.
    To be clear, that's not "the approach Zotero takes". As you say, the save button almost always saves the main item on the page, and that's obviously what's supposed to happen. If it's not, that's simply a bug with the Zotero translator used on the page or a problem with the site's metadata. Someone will need to look into why the HighWire 2.0 translator isn't working right on this page.