Error Report - Importing a Qiqqa library into Zotero

Error: 2065188152

I exported a library from Qiqqa and tried to import it into Zotero using the bib file generated by Qiqqa. Two pdfs made it over with their bibliographic information, then it stalled and this error report was generated.
  • Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for an import attempt that hangs?
    D:\Program Files (x86)\Zotero\pdfinfo.exe returned exit status 1
    It does look like Zotero isn't able to run the PDF tools, likely due to security software on your system or other restrictions that prevent programs from running.
  • Hopefully this is what you are looking for:

D1425068131
  • Thank you, dstillman
  • edited October 19, 2019
    TypeError: this is undefined
    normalize@resource://gre/modules/osfile/ospath_win.jsm:238:7
    Zotero.ZotFile</this.removeEmptyFolders<@chrome://zotfile/content/zotfile.js:677:27
    Does it work if you disable ZotFile (and potentially other third-party plugins)?
  • Hi dstillman,

I disabled all of the plugins and then tried it again. The process is slow, but it seems to be working now.

Thank you
  • The import tool is working, but it's working at a slow crawl. Is this normal behaviour for Zotero, or is there a way to speed it up?
  • Importing can currently go fairly slowly. If you're able to break it up into separate pieces, that might help. We have some performance and memory-usage improvements planned.

Performance for normal usage after the import should be fine unless your library is very large.
  • I've got a massive library to import. Is there an optimal chunk size?