Googl doc integration

Dear all, I am using zotero in google doc for the first time. I opened the google doc and just hit the zotero button and I signed in with my google account (different from my Zotero account). It signed in but I keep recieving "Zotero experienced an error updating your document". Do you have any idea?
I am using Ubuntu 18.04
  • Does this happen in a completely new Google Doc?

Can you provide a Report ID from Zotero?
  • Actually both! either new one or working paper.
    here is the report id: 957220951

[JavaScript Error: "Zotero.ConnectorIntegration is undefined"]

version => 5.0.74, platform => Linux x86_64, oscpu => Linux x86_64, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.74, extensions => Zotero Storage Scanner (5.0.8, extension), Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.20.SA.5.0.74, extension

Thanks for your help
  • Can you provide a Report ID from the Zotero Connector as well?
  • Here you go: 1594815876

JavaScript Error: "Frame not found, or missing host permission" {file: "undefined"}]

[JavaScript Error: "Frame not found, or missing host permission" {file: "undefined"}]

[JavaScript Error: "Frame not found, or missing host permission" {file: "undefined"}]

[JavaScript Error: "Zotero.ConnectorIntegration is undefined
    run@moz-extension://846f9dfe-9013-4b88-b432-c81b727614e9/zotero-google-docs-integration/api.js:134:5
    " {file: "[object Object]"}]
  • Sorry for this bug, we'll have it fixed for the next google docs plugin release. Restart your browser and when try working with the document again. When Zotero prompts you to authenticate, make sure you authenticate with the same account that has editing rights on the document you are working on.
  • Thanks for your response and great work. Unfortunately I keep facing with the same problem.