Export failed from Mendeley to Zotero (I hate mendeley)

Good Morning,
I am following the steps of https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/mendeley_import to import my data to Zotero.
Specifically, my case is this: "If you've already upgraded to 1.19 and are not able to import from a recent backup of your Mendeley SQLite database", because of that, first uninstall Mendeley desktop 1.19, and download "Mendeley Desktop 1.18 for Linux (64-bit) ", however when installing on Linux ... sudo dpkg -i "...". I realized that the installer does not have a ".deb" format, but "mendeleydesktop-1.18-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2". Despite what I extracted, I can't find the blessed ".deb". The second error I have is based on: "menextract2pdf", I don't know too much programming to achieve the proper extraction of my notes.
Additional data:
The folder where I have my "Dowloanded" is "/ home / thebiologist / Desktop / Mendeley Desktop / Downloaded"
I hope you can help me with a playable example for Linux. A few months ago I loved Mendeley, now I hate that blessed manager.
Greetings.
  • however when installing on Linux ... sudo dpkg -i "...". I realized that the installer does not have a ".deb" format, but "mendeleydesktop-1.18-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2".
    The page includes links for .debs and links for tarballs, just as on the Mendeley download page. If you want to use dpkg, you'd want the .deb. Note, though, that in this case it's just a temporary install, so there's no reason not to just use the tarball.

From INSTALL in the tarball:
    After extracting the contents of this tarball, you should be able to run
    Mendeley Desktop by executing ./bin/mendeleydesktop
    menextract2pdf isn't our tool, so we can't really help with that beyond the instructions on the page, but if you have a specific question based on those instructions we might be able to answer it.