Taylor and Francis Chrome- Too Many Redirects

Hey guys,

So I'm trying to access some sources on Taylor and Francis' website through my University's proxy server and whenever I click on the link it gives the

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

error and I'm not quite sure how to fix it, please help?
  • Right click on the "Save to Zotero Icon", select "Preferences" (or "Options"), then click on "Proxies" and uncheck the "Enable proxy redirection" check box. Then try accessing the same resources. Does that fix it?

If it does, we can troubleshoot further in Zotero. If it doesn't, this isn't a Zotero-related issue and you'll need to contact your library.
  • edited August 13, 2019
    If disabling proxy redirection fixes it, it might be enough to just delete any entries there and let them be recreated, but this shouldn't happen, so if you want to take screenshots of both the proxy entry and any host entries that appear when you click on it, and email that to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread, we may be able to figure out where the problem is (and perhaps keep it from happening again).
  • If I uncheck the box it goes back to working normally, I tried clearing my cookies and that seemed to make the problem go away
  • I have this problem, it keeps recurring after I clear cookies/ history. If I uncheck 'Enable Proxy Redirection' the page loads fine. No sure where to go from here, any help appreciated!
  • I have the same problem. If I clear cookies - works. If I disable proxy redirection - works. Is there a way to resolve this via Zotero?