Page number / Suppress Author Panel Error

Zotero v. 5.0.71
Office 365 Word version 16.27 on MacOS 10.14.5.

Regularly now when inserting citation CWYW, the speed in the last 2 weeks has really started to lag. And now, the initial time I click on the citation to either add a page number or check suppress author, it does not take the setting until the second click.

Easy to tell when adding the page number since it doesn't add in the preview either, but the suppress author doesn't show that it did not take the setting until I exit the CWYW popup and then I have to edit the citation to try again.
  • The UI itself is laggy? Could you produce a Debug ID from Zotero?

1. In the Help menu, go to Debug Output Logging and select Enable.
    2. Perform the sequence of slow operations in the citation dialog.
    3. Before doing anything else, return to Help → Debug Output Logging and click Submit Output, which will disable logging and submit the output to zotero.org. A window should pop up containing a Debug ID. Click “Copy to Clipboard” and paste the Debug ID into this forum thread.
  • D1873249226
    This wasn't as laggy, but it caught the error of the page number getting typed but not showing up. I'm going to assume you're okay with be submitting more logs unless I hear differently on this thread.
  • D1556791592
    This one wasn't lagging either, but it should have recorded the error with "suppress author" not working. In the CWYW, I type in the author name, select the correct one from the results, click on the preview and check the "Suppress author" box, press enter, and the author shows as part of the entry.

If I click on the preview a second time, or use the "edit citation" option, then check the suppress author box, the setting works.
  • D2078758903
    This one captures two things: once I selected the reference in the preview window, then I click on it to type the page numbers, but they do not appear in the preview. I have to click on it again to get the page numbers to appear. Then there is a significant lag after I press return to insert the citation.

Thank you :)
  • The "suppress author" checkbox is still not working on the first interaction and it takes editing the citation to get the setting to take. It's a nuisance that is significantly impacting the efficiency of writing. Is there more information I can provide to help diagnose this issue?

I'm okay with the lag since it's likely caused by the large number of citations in the document (about 7 pages worth single-spaced).
  • Does this only happen in that existing document, or can you reproduce it in a new empty document?