Two suggestions about Zotero, related to Evernote and IFTTT

Hi, I have two suggestions about Zotero and Zotero Connector. Although I have tried my best to check that there are no duplicated discussions in the forum, please forgive me if somebody has posted before.
I used Evernote a bit recently. Although Evernote has its own advantages, I feel that Zotero can do most of its job like collecting web pages. I think currently the main weakness of Zotero is the Zotero Connector since the Evernote Web Clipper has several options when one tries to clip the web page. Is that possible to improve the Zotero Connector when it saves a web page with a snapshot. I think it would be better if the Zotero Connector has some similar functions like Evernote Web Clipper.
The second suggestion is that I hope Zotero can support IFTTT. If Zotero support IFTTT, I think Zotero can possibly be connected to many services like Evernote or Pocket.
I think these improvements can make Zotero Connector a better web page collector. I am a deep user of Zotero and I love Zotero. Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Wenqiang