Trouble switching citation?

I'm trying to switch citations in a word document from the the Chicago style endnote to a specialized style I imported into preferences. When I try to change it in doc preferences, I get an error message (C:\Program Files (x86)\Zotero Standalone\zotero.exe). When I tried to change the Chicago style to footnote first, and then convert it to my own style, the citations just completely disappear. It's not an issue with the style, because I used it on another document just fine, but something isn't allowing me to switch it here. Please let me know what more I can do to troubleshoot!
  • I don't think they're disappearing. Have you tried clicking "Add Bibliography" after switching citation style?
  • Amazing, that worked! Thank you!
  • Hi,
    I have similar trouble.
    I want to change the style from chicago author date eto chicago full note. when i do it and i confirm by clicking on OK. Nothing happens, the citation is still author-date.
    How can i overcome this pleaaase?
  • How many citations are in your document? If there are a lot, it’s likely just that the process hasn’t finished. It can take some time.