error ID- 88383221- Installation of Libra office- Zotero plugin.

An error occurred during the installation of Libra office- Zotero plugin.
Manual installation is not working as well!
  • uncaught exception: unopkg at C:\Program Files\LibreOffice\program\unopkg.exe failed to install
    What version of LibreOffice?

In what way didn't manual installation work?
  • Hi,

Thanks.
    I am using Version: 6.0.2.1 (x64) of LibreOffice.

When tried to add the extension manually i received the following message:
    (com.sun.star.deployment.DeploymentException) { { Message = "You need write permissions to install this extension!", Context = (com.sun.star.uno.XInterface) @17315738430 }, Cause = (any) { void } }
    !!
  • Is this a personal computer?
  • Yes, it is!
  • You should try resetting your LibreOffice user profile which on windows is by default at %APPDATA%\libreoffice\4\user
  • Hi,
    I did the reset, but its still not working!!
    Any other suggestion? or
    If you have time can you plaese give it a look through Teamviewer??
  • You should update to the latest LibreOffice version if possible, though I'm not sure why that would help.

But as you can see, the message indicates that your LO profile directory isn't writable. That could be due to security software, or it could be something about the actual permissions on the directory and your user account not having access. One way or another, you need to be able to install the .oxt file into the LO profile. That's entirely separate from Zotero.
  • I'm afraid you will have to troubleshoot this yourself or with Document Foundation, since this is a LibreOffice issue. Either security software, permission settings or limited account privileges are preventing you from installing the extension and there are no generic resolution instructions.