Storage Quota Issue. Help Needed!

Hi, I keep getting this message on Zotero when I try to save a new resource. "An error occurred while saving this item. Try again, and if the issue persists see Getting Help for more information."

I upgraded my storage to 2GB, and in my account it reflects my new storage capacity, but I continue to get the same error when I go to save resources to my library.

I restarted Zotero and I get the same error. I also checked for updates and am using the latest version.

Can anyone offer advice? Time sensitive project to complete.
  • That error has nothing to do with your storage quota. I'm not sure why you think it does, since it doesn't say anything about that?

Zotero saves all data locally by default, so your storage quota is totally irrelevant for just saving data. Zotero shows a very clear message when you hit your storage quota while syncing.
    I keep getting this message on Zotero when I try to save a new resource. "An error occurred while saving this item. Try again, and if the issue persists see Getting Help for more information."
    How exactly are you saving when you're seeing this?
  • (You were at your storage quota, so I assume you did see the quota message during as well, but that would've been unrelated to this.)