iOS 13 and Zotero

With the advent of "desktop class browsing" in iOS 13, is there a chance we can get "desktop class" Zotero integration on the iPad?
  • A completely new web library and an iPad app are both under development.
  • That's good news!
  • Let me be more specific: will Zotero connectors for desktop browsers in Mac OS work in iOS 13?
  • No — the announcement doesn’t mean anything like that. It really just means that the iPad version of Safari will identify itself as a desktop browser so that sites don’t send the mobile version.

But the iPad app will provide a way to save from the browser, similar to the connector. You can do a version of that today with the Zotero bookmarklet, but it should work a bit better.
  • I know this may be early, but for the iPad app, is there a ETA yet?
  • Whenever the iPad app appears, I'd love to beta-test it.
  • Ditto - I was actually exploring the possibility of funding my own Zotero app for the iPad (a sort of updated Papership which gets closer to defunct daily it seems...)

If this iPad app is firmly being developed I wont push my own

Keep up the great work guys
  • Sign me up for beta testing an iPad app!
  • Would really like to betatest an ipad app for Zotero. Papership is way outdated.
  • A Zotero iPad app is great news.

In addition, Papership has finally been updated (twice in the last two months)!! The updates say "bug fixes" and "interface improvements", and there are at least new icons inside the app ;)
  • Yes, this is right. But for some reason papership would not connect to my nextcloud via webdav anymore. Therefore i cannot access my pdfs via this app :(.
    But yes, it was a NICE surprise.
  • As described in
    https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/comment/341080/#Comment_341080
    I created a lastsync.txt in my nextcloud zotero folder. Since then I am able to connect and sync to my Nextcloud using webdav without any problems.