Zotero 2.0b6.1's troubles with citations created with 2.0b5 in OpenOffice 3.1

In Open Office 3.1, Zotero 2.0b6.1 is not processing well the citations created with Zotero 2.0b5, and this even causes OpenOffice to crash.
1. I just installed 2.0b6.1 in Firefox 3.0.11, Ubuntu 9.0.4. Everything went OK.
2. I then went to work in OpenOffice 3.1, Zotero plugin 2.0a2. Citations and bibliography, and the edition of them, work OK when I create new documents.
3. The big trouble began when I tried to edit the citations in documents created with Zotero 2.0b5 and the same plugin OOo 2.0a2:
a) when I edit the old citations, it takes too much time for the Add/Edit window of Firefox to disappear once I have made the corrections, and for OpenOffice to appear again. Often, after a long wait, OpenOffice even crashes.
b) The old citations are sometimes not recognized at all, or other citations next to them are instead called for edition. Back in the OOo document, I often get (instead of an edited citation) the old citation plus a copy or more of it.
4. I removed the Zotero 2.0a2 extension an installed it again, but the mentioned problems remain.
Is the 2.0a2 extension for OpenOffice not working well with the new Zotero 2.0b6.1 or there is only a problem with my settings or other ?
I will appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.