Info pane not refreshing - 2.0b6.1

Since upgrading to 2.0b6.1, I notice that the Info pane sometimes does not refresh. Especially if I am viewing a reference's tags (or attachments, etc.), and then switch to a new reference. Previously, switching from reference to reference in the center pane would result in simultaneous changes in the right-hand pane. Presently, though, if I am looking at tags, for instance, and switch references, the tags pane does not refresh. If I then select info, I am looking at the Info pane for the previously selected record.

Note--playing with this a bit, I notice that sometimes the tags pane does, in fact, change to that of the new reference, but then selecting Info brings up info for a previously selected reference.

This behavior is erratic--it doesn't occur 100% of the time.
  • Hmm, yeah, there's some weirdness there. We'll investigate. Thanks.
  • Here's an error report: 1644131850

I was surprised that Zotero was, indeed, identifying this as an error, as the behavior seemed quite smooth (that is, it seemed that zotero really thinks it is displaying the correct info).

Thanks.
  • I was surprised that Zotero was, indeed, identifying this as an error
    It's not. Those aren't Zotero errors.
  • Since the latest update (v. 2.0b6.1) I have the same 'not refreshing' issue. I have to play around with the different info panels and entries to have the correct data displayed.
  • This is fixed in 2.0b6.2.
  • :D
    Sweet!
    Thank you.