Is syncing citation styles possible?

Hi all,
I'm just new in Zotero and it seems to be a very powerful tool. But I'm still in the phase of discovering its possibilities. I've done some research here in the forum and in the documentation and didn't find a straightforward answer to my main issue in this moment: does the sync function synchronize also installed citation styles? I'm asking myself this question because I'm using Zotero in two computers and keeping them synced. Browser conector works preety good, library syncs perfect too, but the installed citation styles not. I was wondering if this is just a problem of my installation or whether this is really intended so. If so, why? Wouldn't make sense also syncing citation styles?
Thanks!
Tales.
  • Citation styles aren't synced, but for official styles Zotero should offer to download the style if needed for a word processor document.

I don't have strong feelings on whether styles should be synced. I suppose it would be nice, but given the above auto-install feature, and how easy it is to install styles manually, I'm not sure it's worth the effort.
  • Okay, good to know. I think it would be very practical to have all informations that you are using in Zotero in a computer in the other computer too. This is the way syncing makes sense to me. But I can see that some things might not worth the effort.