AnyStyle.io / Incomplete Import

Hi,

I have a word document with around 116 references that I would like to import to Zotero. I used AnyStyle.io after every other online reference tool did not recognize my fields. With apparent success this time -- everything is in order now. After fixing some mistakes in AnyStyle's interpretations of what were journals and titles (to give an example), I generated a BibTex file, a JSON file and an XML file.

Since BibTex is the only format that is compatible with Zotero, I imported it. Nevertheless, when I do it, Zotero only picks 28 references out of the 116. Does anybody know why this is happening and how to fix it? I have invested a bunch of time in getting the references ready and dont want to lose this possible importation. Zotero does not seem to know that it is not exporting everything (no error shows up). Nevertheless, there does not seem to be any failure in AnyStyle, because when I open the XML file and the JSON file all the references are there.

I am no expert in Zotero or any of these file formats, computers or references whatsoever so could anybody please give a detailed explanation for non-techie people like me and help me solve this? please!
thanks!