Smart tag cloud in web library

My english is not advanced, sorry. It's possible, that it was already in the forum, but I can't find it. There is a "smart tag cloud" in Zotero desktop client. I don't know how Zotero developers exactly name it. I mean possibility of seeing all of tags connected with selected tag/tags. It's really awesome. It has big potential. I completly don't understand why there isn't this feature in web library?
  • edited April 8, 2019
    If you're referring to the thing in the bottom left, that's the tag selector, and it exists in the web library as well.

There's a more limited UI in the current version of the web library — you have to click More to see all tags — but we're working on improving that for the next version of the web library, which will be coming soon.
  • I'm not sure I have been good understood. Once more. There's big difference between tags operation in desktop Zotero and web library. In desktop Zotero there's awesome "smart tags cloud". I called it so. I mean when a tag/tags is/are selected, only tags related with them stay. (Please tell me, how this feature exactly named?) In web library selected tags go to beggining. You wrote: "we're working on improving that for the next version of the web library, which will be coming soon". Is it mean that "smart tags cloud" will be implemented to web library?
  • edited April 8, 2019
    That's the tag selector, as I say. It's the same thing in both places. The version on the web library just has a worse UI and is a bit buggy.
  • In conclusion, you aim both of them work in the exact same way?
  • For some reason, I cannot find any link to all the tags I have created. It is not under the "more" button. Right now i am on desktop, Windows 10, Chrome. Chrome Installed this year. I know in the past that tags didn't show up in the dropdown menu (to click on and then they would be inserted, vs fully typing out work) until you had something like 5 links or more tagged with that tag.
    Now I see tags I did not create in my overall top tags area, and even when they show up as i start to type in the tag field, I still am having to type the whole tag in. Is this what is meant by the desktop version being "buggy"? or is there something else I can do/ try? Where would I find the most up to date instructions on setting up tags/ tags?

Many thanks for any help
  • edited April 9, 2019
    @Hopehtims: The "More" button is on the website, and that's the version that doesn't work as well. Are you referring to that, or to the tag selector in the Zotero program? If you're referring to the latter, please start a new thread. A link to screenshots uploaded somewhere (e.g., Dropbox) to demonstrate what you're referring to would also be helpful.
  • Can you tell me what changes are planned else and when they'll implemented?