[Feature request] “Cancel” button in Zotero Connector
It would be great to have a button that cancels the Zotero connector action.
Example use case:
I save something with the Zotero connector, only to realize that I need to make a new collection. I have to save it to the library, and then within Zotero move it from the library to the collection. Depending on how the library is sorted, this can be annoying. It would be easier to cancel the connector import, make the collection, and then redo the import.
Example use case:
I save something with the Zotero connector, only to realize that I need to make a new collection. I have to save it to the library, and then within Zotero move it from the library to the collection. Depending on how the library is sorted, this can be annoying. It would be easier to cancel the connector import, make the collection, and then redo the import.
Upgrade Storage
The problem is that by the time you realise that it's saved the webpage information (no authors, years, etc., just a webpage snapshot), you have to go into the Zotero library and actively delete it. And, if you saved it to a Collection you then have to go to the overall library and delete it there.
An undo (or confirm) button would be amazing!