Tiny MCE question on paste comment

Hey all...

I'm looking into being able to Copy and Paste using the mouse... excuse me if I'm not explaining myself clearly, I'm not a codehead or a Zotero expert... I love Zotero because it disappears into the background and then transparently does what I need without much thought on my part... so to clarify things for myself... Is Tiny MCE a part of Zotero already? Or is this something I need to download as an Add-on or something?

I went to the Tiny MCE page and on an April blog post there I found the following...

"Anyway, this new plugin makes it possible to auto detect word contents on normal Ctrl+V paste operations on all browsers. This means that you don’t need to use the old “paste from word” button in the toolbar. This button was hard to use for novice users and easy to miss.
This plugin uses lots of odd tricks to grab the HTML from the clipboard some of these tricks will be removed in the future when the browsers implement a proper way of dealing with the clipboard. There is a HTML 5 specification on how this should work and the Gecko and WebKit engines are pretty close to a good implementation of these specs."

I'm only interested in the simplest "copy and paste" command... the powers of TinyMCE and Advance Zotero features are mostly beyond me at this point... so I don't want to screw up something that is working great....

Thanks again....

Steve
  • TinyMCE is already part of Zotero 2.0. It is not easy for average end users to add TinyMCE plugins to Zotero. However, there has been a past discussion on using a newer version of TinyMCE that would cleanup content that had been copied from MS Word.