Slow syncing in groups

Hello!

I'm having trouble with syncing references within a group. We all seem to have different numbers on our desktop programs even though we are all in the same group, with some people even having more folders than others. I think it has to do with slow syncing because when I refresh a few more results will upload. I also looked at zotero.org and it is not showing all of the information that should be available. Does anyone know how to get all of the numbers to match?

Thanks so much!
  • See Changes Not Syncing.
    think it has to do with slow syncing because when I refresh a few more results will upload.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this. Barring some sort of internal error, Zotero syncs everything it can on every sync.
  • We figured out that it was because the computers of the people who were uploading were not properly syncing to zotero.org, so it wasn't properly transferring to the full group. But now I'm getting an error (report ID: 321681610). I think it's because I'm out of storage, but when I check my storage on the website it shows that I'm using 0 MB even though I'm the owner of the group.
  • Make sure your group actually has file storage enabled if you want it to be (from your group settings on zotero.org).
    However, unless the message says you have run out of storage that should not be the problem. Hitting your storage quota should not generally cause other problems.