Moving Records Between Groups - Attachments "File Not Found"

Hello,

I am aggregating content from a few smaller groups (I am not an owner, just member) into a new larger group library (I am owner). I synced one of the small libraries to Zotero on my desktop (macOS). The small library has the records and attachments; seems to be complete; attachments are viewable. I selected all of the records from the small library and drug them into the new larger library. The records seemed to move over fine. The attachments are listed under the records, but, the attachments cannot be opened ("File Not Found"). Did I do something incorrectly or is this standard behavior? Do I need to move records one by one and re-attach all of the attachments?

Thank you for any insight.
  • edited March 12, 2019
    For files that are inaccessible in the target library, if you look in the source library, are the blue dots in the attachment rows empty or filled?
  • edited March 12, 2019
    The dots are empty. I changed my setting to download at sync and then reset the "file sync history" but this seems to only work with "my library". To force the download/sync of attachments in the small, source library, I've been selecting a group of records and choosing to view the files. It's a little tedious but moving in the right direction. Any tricks to reset file sync history for group libraries?

thanks