Leeds Harvard problems

Bibliography references in Leeds Harvard style are coming up with the date in brackets at the end, just before the publisher, when it should be just after the author's name without brackets. Anyone else having this problem?
  • Sorry I should say - the preview is right but when I actually put the bibliography reference in the document - it comes out in the wrong format.
  • Could you post and example of what you're getting here (just copy&paste, don't worry about italics)?

Also, you're setting the citation style in the Word add-on under "Document Preferences" yes?
  • Sampanikour, Evi D., ed. Audiovisual Posthumanism. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2017.

Above is an example of what I'm getting, below is how it comes up in style preview (which is correct). Yep - setting the style under Document preferences.

Sampanikour, E.D. (ed.). 2017. Audiovisual Posthumanism. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
  • Have you tried in a new document? I just don't see how the above would be possible with the style as it is. How about when you use right-click --> Create Bibliography and copy the entry to clipboad in the Leeds Harvard style and paste it here?
  • Oh I've solved the problem - I was using quick copy and there was a different style set for that - I assumed the style would be set only through the document. Thanks for your help!