Pluging word missing

Hello, I work on asus computer on windows 10 and on word online 365, I can't see the zotero icon in the word document.
Could you please help me
  • Hi a12017552, I can see the same thing on a Windows 7 Ent SP1 x64 French with Word 2016. The Zotero icon is no longer visible in Word.
  • @a12017552 Word Online 365 currently does not have Zotero support. You will need to download a desktop Office version.

@GuillaumeBDEB See https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#zotero_tab_does_not_appear_in_the_word_ribbon
  • Hi
    I am a new student and have spent the morning setting up Zotero. I have been troubleshooting because the icon did not appear in word. I just read this and maybe it is because I am on office 365. can you please give me some advice - what do you mean when you say "You will need to download a desktop Office version." are you referring to Word or Zotero? Should I give up on Zotero because it is not compatible and go back to EndNote which I deinstaled thinking that it was the problem?
    Thanks for your help.
  • Office 365 is fine, but you need to be using the version that you install on your computer, not the online version.
  • Hi all! In my case we are using the Office 2016 Pro French x86 "Desktop Version" already! We do not use Office 365. The solution to my problem was to reboot the computer. For some Reason the plugin in Word just wouldn't launch.

Thanks anyway for the help!
    Guillaume