Register a bibliography contained on a webpage

I've successfully registered a Webpage in my Zotero library but I do not see how to register separately the bibliography that appears there so that I may select relevant references. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
  • Can you give an example URL?

Generally speaking, though, you can use AnyStyle to import formatted bibliographies.
  • This is the URL; the bibliography appears just under the snapshot that accompanies an audio. Many thanks!

https://iut-info.univ-reims.fr/users/nocent/cnam/
  • yeah, Zotero can't do that unless the website provides specific data as part of the bibliography section (which is fairly rare and note the case here). Using the website that dstillman suggests is probably your best bet here.
  • Hello again and thank you for your message re my difficulty installing a Zotero connector on my Mac. It is a MacBookAir OS Mojave, version 10.14 using Safari 12.0
    When I click on "install Zotero connector", whether for Safari or if I try through my Mozilla Firefox browser, I receive in the first case a simple message "an error occurred while installing etc". In the second case, I am told there is no application and I am asked to choose an application or obtain one through App Store. The Extension pane is completely empty. From what I have read on various forums, this is a common bug. There are apparently ways to get around it but I don't understand most of them and the ones I almost understand sound scary. This is a brand new Mac and I'm afraid of damaging it. Thanks for your help!
  • Start by upgrading to the latest version of Mojave, 10.14.3.