Modified Chicago 17th full note style w/o abbreviation of source on 2nd citation

Hi -- Looking to see if a modified Chicago 17th style exists that does not abbreviate the citation on its second appearance in a document.
I.e., I need all citations to a single source (book, journal article etc) to include full info on the source, as in the first citation, rather than just author/date or any other abbreviated form.
(Turabian or some similar style could also work -- my publisher gives me some flexibility as to which humanities citation style I use.)

This is my first day using Zotero (I'm a wounded Endnote user, making the switch today) so forgive me if my terminology is wrong.
  • I don't think that exists, no, but wouldn't be terribly complicated to do -- just to make sure I understand the request correctly -- you want footnotes to look exactly the same no matter where they appear, both if the same work is cited immediately (i.e. where old-school Chicago would use "ibid.") and where the same work is cited some notes down the line (where Chicago would use an abbreviated note)?

And you want this regardless of item type?
  • Yes, precisely -- No ibid., no abbreviation -- just the full citation in all cases. (For ebook publication especially, where space is irrelevant, why not give readers the full info in each citation, rather than making them hunt for information elsewhere in the notes?)
    But when you say "wouldn't be terribly complicated to do" ... do you think a newbie would be capable of making the modification to the style?