can't add new citation

Every time I want to add a new citation, I get an error saying 'le code champ Zotero correspondant à cette citation, lequel indique à Zotero quel document représente cette citation dans votre bibliothèque, a été corrompu. Voulez-vous sélectionner à nouveau le document?' (sorry my Zotero is in French!). Whether I answer yes or no doesn't matter because I can't add any citations.
I already checked and I have the latest version of Zotero so it is not a problem of upgrade. What can I do.
Here is the ID to report the issue: 1663327476
Thanks !
  • What happens when you click “yes”?

Please give any error messages in French untranslated.
  • There's an error here, so @adomasven may need to look at this:
    [JavaScript Error: "uncaught exception: 2147500034" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/integration.js" line: 197}]
    [JavaScript Error: "TypeError: this.properties is undefined" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/integration.js" line: 2370}]
  • @bwiernik I get the same error message over and over again until I click on Cancel and the message disappears but I can't add a new citation
  • Run through the debugging broken documents steps.

If you manage to identify a citation or part of the document that is causing the issue, please send the snippet to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread.