How many Owners can you have?

Hi -- I am unable to find the information I am looking for regarding owners. I have set up a Zotero Library that will be used by at least 15 people at the research center I work at. I will invite each faculty member/staff to join the Zotero Library. My two questions are below:

1. How many owners can one Zotero Library have? We may want to limit the type of user that can add citations to the Library, but we'll want everyone to have access to all the citations/references.

2. Only owners can add citations, correct?
  • edited January 29, 2019
    1) Each group library can have one owner. This is the account whose storage quota is used to store any attachment files. You can specify other group members as either "Admin" or "User". Admins have the ability to change member roles and add/remove members. All members, regardless of role, can view items.

2) You can control which members can add/edit items and add/edit attachment files, either allowing all members to add/edit each or restricting adding/editing to just Admins. These settings are controlled from the "Manage Library" or "Library Settings" page for the group: https://www.zotero.org/groups/<group number>/settings/library