Cannot recover my library from RDF file

Hello, I needed to change my Mac yesterday, so saved my library as RDF format and removed the hard drive. Now with the new mac, I cannot import this file again. After 25% of importing, the progress is stopped. So only a few citations become available in the library and majority of them (maybe 75%) are missing. Any chance to recover my data?
  • While the import should work, that's not a proper backup. Do you have a copy of your Zotero data directory?
  • If not, what do you mean by "stopped"? Are you getting an error message? Can you provide a Report ID?
  • Thanks for the message. Unfortunately, this method of data transfer worked for me before so I didn't take any kind of more secure backup.

Well, there is no particular error. The loading is stopped at around 25% when loaded 196 items (Particularly the citations between 2017-2008, nothing before or after that date) and not moving anymore (kind of freezing in that stage).
  • Can you delete your Zotero data directory, restart to a clean Zotero, and provide a Debug ID for an import attempt that stalls?
  • Done. The Debug ID is D1799935968
  • Sorry for the delay. I believe this is now fixed in the latest Zotero beta. Could you delete the data directory again and then try again with that build?