Feeds don't sync?

Hi everyone,

I have a number of RSS feeds added to Zotero 5.0.60 on my desktop (OS X 10.14). Now I've also installed Zotero 5.0.60 on my laptop (Windows 10 1809) and tried to sync - it imports all my library fine, but none of the feeds.

Do I have to add all the feeds manually? Or is there a quicker way?

Cheers
  • edited January 17, 2019
    Feeds do sync. Is My Library & Feeds selected in "Choose Libraries…" in the Sync pane of the preferences on both computers?
    @dstillman: yes it is. The library does sync fine, no issue there. I've tried manually adding a feed and it's the only one that shows up on the laptop.

I also can't find any of the feeds online in my account, am I correct in assuming that feeds are only available in standalone Zotero?
  • Yeah, feeds don't show up online.

When you say you tried manually adding one, do you mean that you added one on the laptop?

How many are on the desktop? Can you provide a Debug ID for adding or removing a feed on that computer and then syncing?
    yes, I manually added one on the laptop.

on the desktop I have about 40 feeds currently. I will update with a debug ID once I get back home and have access to both computers.
  • Now that I've had a chance to get back on my desktop, something interesting had happened: I started up Zotero, it synced (adding all new library additions just fine), then I noticed that all 40 of my previously added feeds had gone - just the one I added on the laptop was there, apparently synced.

I have added a new feed on the desktop with logging enabled (ID D1964027980) and synced, now this one also shows up fine on the laptop. While it is annoying that I have to re-add all those feeds I had previously, at least it does seem to be syncing fine now after this hiccup.