Not able to install Zotero

Hi. I tried downloading Zotero from your official website, however, the software is not getting downloaded. It redirects me again to the same page where it tells me to download the software. I need this urgently. And even I tried some experts to check if there is something wrong with my laptop. however, even after doing everything it seems there is nothing wrong from my side, my laptop is ready to receive and download the software, but not able to do it. Thus, I request you kindly help me resolve this problem and get this software downloaded in my laptop's windows 10.
Thanks and Regards
  • You are trying to download from zotero.org/download and clicking on the download button? Which browser?
  • Yes, I am trying to download it from zotero.org, I also clicked on the download button by using google chrome, chrome zotero connector. However, still I am facing problems with downloading the software. I tried posting the snapshots to show how it looks in my computer unfortunately it is not being posted here in this message.
    This message is being shown to me when I tried to download the software.

"Is Zotero Running?

The Zotero Connector was unable to communicate with the Zotero desktop application. The Connector can save some pages directly to your zotero.org account, but for best results you should make sure Zotero is open before attempting to save.

You can download Zotero or troubleshoot the connection if necessary."

I also tried dowloading by using this web addresses like these http://127.0.0.1:23119/connector/ping given in troubleshoot problem page. however, still not able to download it.

I will be really grateful if you help me download this software in my computer.

Thanks and regards.
  • edited January 15, 2019
    You have to actually download and install Zotero. It sounds like you only downloaded the Zotero Connector for Chrome.
  • Thanks a lot. I did it. I am using it now.